With the stepping down of Fauci, Anthony Fauci, it is becoming evident that what early whistleblower doctors and scientists stated was correct. Fauci lied.
Without going into details, there are other negative events that are degrading society. The question is, what to do?
In reality, the solution is as it has always been.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
It is evident we are entering into this time.
II Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
The moral fabric of western society that used to be relied upon, is no more. Until that is remedied, what next?
The following thoughts are nothing new. It is just that they take on a new importance and significance.
It is more important than ever for people to have an active relationship with God, to pay attention to God, to follow the warnings of God, and to obey God, in order to navigate everyday modern life.
This is an evil generation and there is a potential for hurt if someone is not at the right place at the right time.
And even if someone is at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, the forces of evil are such that they may go after someone anyway as a type of “human shield” to cover their own misdeeds.
Many things are important.
- Seeking God early is first things first.
- Praying prayers of protection daily is an important habit
- Claiming the promises of God is necessary.
- The power of the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus are vital.
- Obeying God is foundational
- Tithing to protect from the devourer is foundational
It used to be that because there was a greater moral fabric of society, people could “slide” a bit, backslide, not pay as much attention, and not be hit as hard as today.
It is imperative to check the charts so to speak, spend prayer time with the Lord, wait for and follow His directives. Do not go somewhere if you are not supposed to go and wait for the proper timing to go.
Here are three car stories, all true.
- A person was on a business trip. An ill-intentioned person put a little navigational device on the license plate (which was noticed in the hotel parking lot) which would have allowed the car to be tracked. Surely nothing good would have come out of that.
- A person was going to drive somewhere. Before going, there was prayer. The Lord said to wait. Later on, there was an accident at the exact time and place that could have involved the vehicle but did not because the trip was delayed.
- And, recently, in the news, the daughter of a Russian got in a car, and the car was was blown up. Similar incidents have happened recently.
Again, these types of spiritual precautions, patterns, and habits are things we should already be aware of and doing. But it seems that the sensitivity and awareness of what God is saying about all situations needs to go to a new level.
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
A blog post can only introduce a topic, but not cover it in depth. For more study on various topics, click here for links to Christian bookstores and other Christian sites.
The link above will take you to links to sites that teach on faith, prayer, confession, healing and more. They have church services, podcasts, bookstores, and further resources and teaching.